- You can exercise your right to withdraw your consent at any time using our contact details listed above.
- We will not use your data for any other purposes without informing you and gaining your consent.
- We will never request sensitive information, or information that we do not require from yourself. However, if you provide us with data that is classed as a special category of data such as health information, criminal records of convictions and offences, or allegations of criminal offences, we will only process this with your permission (unless we feel the processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or if the law allows us to do so).
- You have a right at any time to ask us to stop the processing of that specific data.
- If you do not provide us with your data, we may not be able to provide you with our services.
- Please note all communications with yourself will be recorded and/or saved for record.
- For further information on Credit Reference Agencies and how they will use your data, please refer to their Credit Information Notice: Credit Reference Agency Information Notice (CRAIN) | Experian
- The personal information we have collected from you will be shared with fraud prevention agencies who will use it to prevent fraud and money-laundering and to verify your identity. If fraud is detected, you could be refused certain services, finance or employment. Further details of how your information will be used by our finance partners and these fraud prevention agencies, can be found in the above privacy links.
- Under Data Protection Law, you have certain rights when it comes to your data that we need to make you aware of. We have detailed these rights below.
Right to access
You have the right to request copies of the personal information we hold about you at any time.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our records.
Please note that we will not be able to delete your personal information whilst we are still providing our services to you. We will be able to delete your personal information once you cancel the service or once the service is completed if we are able to do so with still abiding by law.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict how we use your personal information.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the collection and use of your personal information at any time.
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information in a legible and compatible format such as Excel or Word.
Right to be informed
You have the right to be fully informed regarding your information throughout our whole journey
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If a decision has been made electronically, you have the right to contest this decision.
- Please note that as a regulated firm, in addition to GDPR and Data Protection Laws, we are also required to abide by other regulations and laws.
- Due to this, we may not be able to fully act on your requests; however where these exemptions apply, our team will fully explain why we are limited to act on your request, or how we have partially acted on your request.
- You can lodge a complaint with us directly by contacting us on one of the above contact details.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
- The ICO is the regulator who makes sure that we use your personal information in a lawful way.
- You can lodge a complaint with the ICO by following this link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or calling the ICO on 0303 123 1113.
- Our site may operate cookies and it’s important for us to make you aware how these are used so please do ensure you are aware of our Cookies Policy which can be found on our site.
- You will be asked if you agree to these cookies when using our site, you have the right to refuse these Cookies.
Representative Example: Borrow £6,000 with £1,000 deposit over 48 months with a representative APR of 22.45%, the monthly payment would be £153.29, with a total cost of credit of £2,357.76 and a total amount payable of £7,357.76. Car Loans UK is a broker not a lender. This is an example only, all finance subject to status. Lender fees may apply.