Account Manager / Customer Service & Complaints Executive
Bright Money Group is a fast-growing fintech financial solutions organisation, which is the umbrella brand for Car Loans UK.
Car Loans UK are a motor finance broker, who are leading the motor finance industry – by being the top car finance broker in the UK to offer fair, honest advice to all consumers.
Our mission is to help dealers and consumers by constructing a panel of lending specialists and customer service experts dedicated to delivering the best possible experience.
We’re an established business located in Stockport with panoramic views of the city – close to all transport links.
Our offices are fun, friendly with a positive atmosphere instilled. We are FCA registered and take pride in delivering the best service to all consumers.
Our founding CEO is a well experienced Sunday Times Fast-Track 100 business entrepreneur. He’s passionate about driving business forward and equipping all staff with the learning and experience they’ll need to carve out a successful career within this affluent market.
We’re on the lookout for our future leaders, so now is a great time to join!
As an Account Manager at Car Loans UK you will be given comprehensive training including in house systems, FCA and compliance training as well as customer service skills.
- Being the first point of contact for all after sales calls and emails
- Dealing with customer complaints in a timely manner
- Investigating and responding to complaints in line with FCA regulations
- Ensure all customer correspondence is recorded on CRM system
- Work closely with management and training team on the cause of complaints and make recommendations to mitigate loss
- To champion excellent customer service
- To fully embrace treating customers fairly
- Liaise with internal departments, dealers, lenders, mechanical engineers etc. to obtain information to investigate a complaint thoroughly
- Negotiation with dealers in relations to costs, repairs, and contractual obligation
- Evidence of working in a customer service / complaint’s role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload
- An understanding of FCA regulations and a working knowledge of the Financial Ombudsman Service
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Confident, and if necessary, authoritative on the phone
- Basic Salary to: £24,000 depending on experience
- Bonus structure
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays with one additional day accrued for each year you’re with us.
- Pension Scheme
- Fast track career progression
- Vibrant working environment
- Fun & friendly company culture
Extra Company Perks:
- Free fresh fruit each day
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty rewards
- Additional time off for those most important occasions like weddings, parental leave, parents evening, birthdays.
- Employee referral program
- Attraction discounts
- Well-being scheme
- Free financial advice